Izad asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What is the name of the song on American Dad?

I am looking for the name of the song on American Dad episode titled All About Steve 9/25/05? In the episode its when Stan realizes that Steve is a geek when he takes the boys to a baseball game. Then he runs out of the locker room and down the street. It sounds like some type of techno song.

Favorite Answer

Why not give a easy search to google for this...I also gave the search and found this great site...www.moviesjudge.com and it looks really cool to have all the necessary information at one place!!

American Mom.

• Helen

American Dad Roy Rogers McFreely. Cilantro Song by Cilantro (Dan Navarro) El perro, el perro es mi corazon El gato, el gato, el gato no es bueno Cilantro es cantante Cilantro es muy famoso Cilantro es el hombre con el queso de el diablo El perro, el perro nunca sin razon El gato. el gato, el gato es obseno Cilantro es caliente Cilantro es cari~noso Cilantro le da besos mejor que su esposo I hope I got the last sentence right.