Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 decade ago

Recommended Korean dramas similar to Boys Over Flowers, Princess Hours, or First Shop of Coffee Prince?

I'm looking to watch other Korean dramas similar to the ones above :) thanks!

Favorite Answer

You're beautiful for sure, got the girl dressing as guy like in Coffee prince, and girl surrounded with guys and very much alike Boys over flowers, so you're going to love it for sure.

then there are My girl, Full house, Take care of the young lady, Shining inheritance, Over the rainbow, Prince's first love.

Rooftop Prince and City Hunter were the best K-Dramas I had ever watched and I've watched a lot of dramas (including all the ones from your list). They're not school-based but they're definitely great. Boys Over Flowers for me would be my third favorite K-Drama ever but you've already watched that one :p.. You should also check out the upcoming To the Beautiful You, which is the Korean remake of the J-Drama Hana Kimi. This one is going to be school-based and the original Hana Kimi is my #1 favorite drama ever so I am having high expectations for this one! Do not watch: Fashion King, 49 Days, or Big because their endings will make you angry.

it's a movie...but 100 days with mr. arrogant was really funny. same with 200 lbs beauty. both are movies. or antique!

if i could suggest some japanese dramas similar...hana kimi, zettai kareshi (really good)...can't think of any others now. but mysoju has lots of dramas.