You can't say generalizations about any group without being labeled a bigot. The word for antiJewish bigotry is antisemite.
So far any time someone's complained to me about being called an antisemite it was right after or right before...they made a remark that could be found in Mein Kampf, or on a site that likes that book, or is based in false notions of classic antisemitism.
That they don't recognize it, is a problem. These days a lot of people don't even realize it. See anti-black racism has a very different dynamic than anti-semitism. So people think if they aren't doing that to Jews, then they aren't harming Jews. When in reality they are buying into the usual antisemitic carp a Jew can cringe from a mile away & not realizing it looks different.
* Claiming you hate blacks or think they are worthless is classic racism.
* Claming Jews control the world, media or are smarter than others, or mal-intended is classic anti-semitism.
* Claiming blacks are lazy, incompetent & slower is classic racism.
* Claiming Jews did wrong by using a different standard of measure than for any other group is classic anti-semitism. (Double standard)
Often the facts & sources of data about Jews is itself lies, which are based in classic antisemitism. The ones for blacks are often recognized but not for Jews. For example:
* Claiming blacks are more violent because more are in prison or they are more prone to being rapists of whites is racism based on antiblack lies. There are more blacks in prison but it's the racism making that happen by uneven punishment, plus social economic & opportunity issues.
* Claiming Jews are racist & exclusionary at their core, & expansionist are lies based on anti-semitism. Anything that claims anything like that is based in antisemitism - no matter what the source.
I have yet to write an explanation for a person asking a question like this & get anything but a hate statement from them. Still there you have it. I'll save this & to reuse for the next one who comes along, usually in just a few minutes.
Give me a break. First learn something about the term, antiSemite. It was coined by one William Marr to make hatred of Jews (not Judaism) look more scientific around the same time put downs of blacks as inferior were getting more "scientific." The term antiJudaism is against the religion. The scholarly distinction for antisemitism is that it's against Jews by falsely lableing them a race, & attacking them on personal traits.
Second, extending antiSemitism to the secular democracy with a Jewish majority is the antisemites ideas. It's a lame hatred & self-justification to claim to be antiIsrael, not antiJewish. Sounds no different than "I'm not prejudice against blacks, one of them is a good friend of mine"...a known line that covers up the problem. Considering most of the Middle East believes the rabidly antisemitic hoax of hate at Jews, the "Protocol of the Elders" is true, this claim of only being anti-Israel is wearing thin.