My little problems with drugs. word of advice?

So i've been a rather heavy drug user for a few years now. Have been, somewhat, sober off them for about 5 months. I used to drink quite a bit in the 5 months abstaining from the various assortment of opiates (vicodin, opana, codeine, oxy), uppers (coke, meth, etc.), benzos (xanax, ativan), and marijuana.... show more So i've been a rather heavy drug user for a few years now. Have been, somewhat, sober off them for about 5 months. I used to drink quite a bit in the 5 months abstaining from the various assortment of opiates (vicodin, opana, codeine, oxy), uppers (coke, meth, etc.), benzos (xanax, ativan), and marijuana.

However these past 2 months, no drugs whatsoever, as usual, and no alcohol. My desire to drink and use drugs has become an increasingly bigger problem. It's affecting my life more so than when i actually used drugs.

Now i'm like that stoner on the Anti-Pot ads, i just sit around in my room all day & night, no desire to do anything with my life and i'm completely sober. Only thing i can think of that would make me able to deal with reality is getting a hold of some pain pills, or bit of beer, maybe some grass... or some coke or some speed!! I never did drugs to "party" or whatever, i did them because it was... like my medicine to keep my sanity.

Anyway, i don't talk to anyone anymore, i haven't left my apartment in a solid few months except to get groceries to eat. I don't work, i'm not in school, there's nothing. The only incentive i had to get up the next day was to get high, now it's nothing... there is no reason. I've been like this since i quit drugs 5 months ago. The alcohol atleast kept the depressive thoughts at bay. Now i'm going insane, my head feels like it's going to explode from frustration. My mood swings are incredibly irrational, i'll be happy for 10 minutes then for the rest of the day completely miserable can't even look anyone in the eye. I'm not withdrawaling, this is all mental.

My question: To anyone in a similar situation, or with any advice to give, how would you handle this problem?

PS. I'm 19 years old.
Update: To below response, can't see a doctor. i don't have one. I don't have money for one either.
And depression isn't my only issue here. There's another (or a few) mental issue here. Bipolar coupled with Social Anxiety Disorder... or something like that.