What limits in gayness should I allow for my younger brother and my husband's younger brother?

First I feel like a parent of teenagers instead of the loving and super tolerant older sister of a sooo very gay little brother who is so deeply embedded in the closet with our parents. Shawnie and Michael both came out of the closet to myself and my husband is who is the older brother of Michael. To our... show more First I feel like a parent of teenagers instead of the loving and super tolerant older sister of a sooo very gay little brother who is so deeply embedded in the closet with our parents. Shawnie and Michael both came out of the closet to myself and my husband is who is the older brother of Michael. To our respective parents they are simply good friends whose friendship developed as a result of my husband and I becoming friends in high school. Our respective moms and dads also are friends now as a result of our fateful meeting. To us they are too little gay boys who like to hold hands, and give each other loving looks as they gaze at each other.

Ok we are going to a campground that we went to last New Years where the owners had a great New Years Party for al the campers. We had a great time and met people of all ages including senior adults. There will likely be teenagers there too and younger children. I told Shawnie that at least for this trip they CANNOT!! act gay with each other and should show a normal age appropriate interest in the teen girls who will likely be there. Also we will be staying in a two bedroom cabin and the boys (unfortunately) will share a bedroom together. My husband and I will have the other bedroom.

Michael who is older and more masculine acting than Shawnie might try to "do something" with his love object when they are in the bedroom and they think my husband and I fell asleep. Should I sleep with my brother in one bedroom and my husband sleep with his brother in the other. Our parents do not know that their sons are gay so they cannot be part of the discussion.