Question about the blood Stacy stole from Mitch on OLTL?

Stacy stole that tube of blood for the paternity test so it will come out that Rex is related to the baby. But wasn't that blood the blood they were donating or transplanting (IDK whatever the technical term for getting new blood is lol) so it wouldn't be Mitch's blood it would be whoever the donater was. Right?

ALSO this is a pointless question but it's been bugging me and I wanted to see if anyone else shared my opinion lol. Does anyone else think Kim looks a bit like a cat? Lol, something about her face reminds me of a cat for some reason. Anyone think that or is it just me? lol.

Anyway thanks for answering. Appreciate it =)

• Jewels
    Favorite Answer

I was wondering that, too. But since Stacey's so sure that the blood was for Mitch, I'm guessing that they drew that blood from him.

I've been thinking for the longest time that the actress who plays Kim looks like she's either from India or Arabia.

Edit: She looks like she can play in a Broadway production of Cats, though. Or even one of the Cat People in a remake ... but I love cats, lol!

Well, it's finally bugged me enough to look up her bio. The general concensus is that Amanda Setton, who plays Kim, is Jewish and probably has Syrian descent. But since I can't find anything concrete (backed up by the actress' own words) ... I don't know.

• Tamara

I read a spoiler recently that said Mitch and Stacy were going to team up together. I really hate that. Roscoe Born makes Mitch one of the scariest bad guys to ever hit the small screen, daytime TV or prime time. The Stacy character is just a tramp. But if anyone can use her, it's Mitch Laurence. I had really forgotten just how scary and creepy Roscoe Born's Mitch is. The man is Truly Demented - more than anyone else out there right now. BTW - if Stacy convinces Mitch Laurence that the baby is his grandchild and then he finds out she lied, well - it'll be the last lie she ever tells because they'll be looking for and Kim for years to come.

• I'm not entirely sure about the blood. I thought it was Mitch's. I didn't put too much thought into it to begin with. Stacy's plans are always wacky.

I thought Kim had big eyes like a bug, but now that you mention it, I can see catlike features.

I just can't wait til all the Rex/Gigi/Stacy/kim/Sycular/fish thing is over. I so sick of Stacy & Kim

No, I'm pretty sure that the blood that she stole was Mitch's blood that they drew for testing.

I do see what you mean about Kim having a cat-like face.

It was Mitch's they had drawn it to do lab work. I wonder why no one has asked what happened to it though! Kim does look a little cat like!

1. I thought the same thing about the blood that you did. I think she went so far this time that she even outsmarted herself.

2. As for Kim, you're not the only one who was like "meow" and offered her some catnip.

Mitches blood and Meooooooow!

Absolutely ! She acts like one too.