Question about the blood Stacy stole from Mitch on OLTL?

Stacy stole that tube of blood for the paternity test so it will come out that Rex is related to the baby. But wasn't that blood the blood they were donating or transplanting (IDK whatever the technical term for getting new blood is lol) so it wouldn't be Mitch's blood it would be whoever the donater... show more Stacy stole that tube of blood for the paternity test so it will come out that Rex is related to the baby. But wasn't that blood the blood they were donating or transplanting (IDK whatever the technical term for getting new blood is lol) so it wouldn't be Mitch's blood it would be whoever the donater was. Right?

ALSO this is a pointless question but it's been bugging me and I wanted to see if anyone else shared my opinion lol. Does anyone else think Kim looks a bit like a cat? Lol, something about her face reminds me of a cat for some reason. Anyone think that or is it just me? lol.

Anyway thanks for answering. Appreciate it =)