Two questions in one here about police reports, and being able to file harassment charges against our landlord?

I have been having an ongoing problem with my landlord. We're moving, after an eviction hearing, and we have until Feb 1st to move. We were evicted for absolutely no reason really, even the judge was confused, but we were given quite a bit of time to get out due to the situation. Since we began having problems... show more I have been having an ongoing problem with my landlord. We're moving, after an eviction hearing, and we have until Feb 1st to move. We were evicted for absolutely no reason really, even the judge was confused, but we were given quite a bit of time to get out due to the situation.
Since we began having problems with our landlord, due to the fact that she is providing me an unsafe dwelling and we refused to pay rent until the furnace was fixed and up to code, she has been causing me severe problems. I believe her to be mentally unstable, and she likes to constantly cause trouble for no reason. It's as if she is not satisfied unless she's getting something going.
She decided she would start making false police reports to the police department. First time she claimed we were playing our music too loud. When police came, there was no music playing, and it was a false report. They kind of laughed it off and apologized for stopping by. Second time, she called them around 1am and told them there was construction going on at our place and loud pounding. We have a one year old, there was nothing going on. My husband was asleep with our daughter on the couch and I was finishing up some work on the computer. The police officer even admitted he had sat outside our place for a couple minutes to see if he heard anything and he heard nothing. Third time she claimed our tv was too loud. I then asked that police officer that time what I could do about this and he totally ignored me, due to the fact that her son is a fellow police officer on their force. Last night, was the final straw for me, around 10pm the police knocked on my door while my husband was on the floor playing with our daughter and dog, and I was busy with wrapping presents and when my husband answered the door they claimed that they received a call that there was a domestic situation going on. I didn't have my jeans on, I was in my snuggie so they asked to see me, and I was angry because I had to wrap my snuggie around myself to go show myself to the police so they would know I was fine and alive.
After they left, I was super angry and I called and asked for one of the police officers to call me back who had stopped by and I told him I found this extremely ignorant, and I wanted to know what I could do about it. I told him none of these things she keeps calling about are happening, and that it is very embarrassing to have police showing up at my place at all hours of the night, especially with a young child, just because my landlord gets her kicks by doing this and causing problems. I told her after the eviction hearing we had, her son, the police officer had come to my house, apologized to me for the whole thing about getting evicted, told me I could stay until Feb 1st so I had time to find a place around the holidays, admitted his Mom was mentally unbalanced and told me to just ignore her. I told the police officer I wanted to do something about it. He agreed with me that he felt it was wrong what was happening. That he had been at my home for one of the calls prior to last night and even then there was no evidence of anything the complaint was about. He told me he would talk to her son and tell him he needs to talk with his mother to get her to stop this and apologized to me for what was happening.
Now is there really not anything else I can do but simply have one cop tell another to tell his mom to knock it off, or can I file charges myself? Because every time I ask, they never seem to give me an option to really do anything. And I feel like I live in a corrupt town where they are looking past this simply because it's a police officers Mom doing this. It's false police reports. The officer who came to my home last night even agreed with me, so she's basically misusing police resources and harassing us, and all I can do is have one officer tell another to have their Mom knock it off?
The my husband went to the city hall today and asked for copies of the police reports. Because right after Christmas I want to take them to my lawyer and have him take a look and see what I can do, and the receptionist told him we could not ave the police reports unless the chief of police would sign off that we could have them, otherwise there would have to be a supeona to get them. I thought it was my right as a citizen of this place to be able to have access to a police report that was made against me? Is that not true? SHe took down the information my husband gave her, told her she would talk to the chief of police about it and if he would okay it, we could have them. Is this true? I have to wait to see if the chief of police wants to give me police reports made against me? Please let me know what my rights are and what I can do.
Update: I am in the state of Pennsylvania if that makes any difference.
Update 2: To The contributor RKO..yes I think I have every right to stand up for myself and not allow someone to make false police reports against me, and how do I look like the person who is sour? She's the one making false police reports, I am not talking to her, bothering her, or doing anything. She is the one who is... show more To The contributor RKO..yes I think I have every right to stand up for myself and not allow someone to make false police reports against me, and how do I look like the person who is sour? She's the one making false police reports, I am not talking to her, bothering her, or doing anything. She is the one who is disrupting my peace. When you have police coming to your home, with a young child, claiming that your husband is beating you, when you don't even fight let alone become subjected to violence, then we'll talk. But I find it completely embarrassing being that I have lived in this neighborhood for over two years, know the neighbors, and have police banging on your door all hours of the night, with a 20 month old daughter, even when you were sleeping. I have every right to pursue it and defend myself, and I am not asking anything of her son. I called to see what could be done about it from a legal standpoint, it was the officer who said,"I will talk to him about his Mom."
Update 3: I could really care less what he might go through. It isn't my problem. It's his problem to deal with, and when we were withholding rent, it was put in escrow, it wasn't as if I just wasn't paying it. I went about it the legal way, and I had every right to once we lived there for over 2 years, paid... show more I could really care less what he might go through. It isn't my problem. It's his problem to deal with, and when we were withholding rent, it was put in escrow, it wasn't as if I just wasn't paying it. I went about it the legal way, and I had every right to once we lived there for over 2 years, paid rent every month, and came to found out our furnace was missing safety valves in which gas could leak into our house if the pilot light would go out and end up blowing my place up. The money went into escrow, and since the hearing, has been turned over to her, but considering I was in the right, the judge allowed me to stay in the home until Feb. 1st and not having to pay the rent until then for my troubles because we said we wanted to leave. Why have I not left yet? Because we just went through the legal process a week ago, it is winter time, and the holidays, I live in a very small town and it's been hard with all those things to find a place quickly, especially with child.