Question for a genius about yahoo chat?
How do i diss-conect with someone on yahoo chat???
- DaddybearLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
Chatting from Yahoo Mail?
Options > Mail options > Spam - you can block someones email address from here if you wish and below that - the chat message ban
1. Here’s how to go and block them right now:
1. Click the down-arrow on the right end of the New button and select Chat to open a chat tab.
2. In the To: field, enter the ID of the person you’d like to block.
3. Now, in the toolbar along the top, click Block Sender.
4. Finish by clicking the x to close the tab.
2. Here’s how to block someone if they try to start a chat with you:
1. In the chat tab that they opened, click Block Sender along the top. That’s it!
Yahoo! Messenger users: If you want to block a contact who’s in your Messenger List, you’ll first have to remove them from your buddy list in the Messenger client.and put them on your Ignore ListSource(s): Genius !!
- 1 decade ago
I am not sure if you mean yahoo messenger or not ?
There are several ways to disconnect with another person on yahoo messenger :
a. Right click on the person's name and scroll down to "stealth settings"
b. Scroll down to "appear offline" and click on it.
c. You can even delete a contact from your list of messenger contacts.
Hope this does not confuse you even more !!Source(s): None
- Anonymous1 decade ago
remove as a contact or friend or whateva