? asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

my eyes change between blue grey+green. what color eye shadow will look best with my eyes?

• Sara

Line the corner of your eyes with a dark gray soft eyeliner pencil. Smudge using a q-tip or makeup applicator for a smokey look. Also use a dark gray eyeshadow on the corners for a more dramatic look. To bring out the blue, use a rust colored eyeshadow, this will look good with the turquoise in your dress also. I recommend Rimmel London Eyeshadow single in Mars. Use the rust colored eyeshadow on your lid, and highlight with a light, gold, shimmery shadow above and on your browbone. Finish off with some black mascara! Have fun!

Shades in the brown, rose and violet families are best. The warm hue of these shades contrasts with the cold tone of your eyes to really make them pop. Use a shade that is darker in tone than your eye color to make your baby blues shine

Source(s): for more hair and skin care tips http://charmingwomen.googlepages.com

Your going to want a dark eye shadow to draw peoples attention and then a silver or light blue eye linger to really make them pop!

There are some cool website that can help with that.

I would reccomend a brown-ish color, blue, or green.

cranberry and purples look good...i like using some of the colors from dinair airbrush makeup...they have tons of shades and stencils...its awesome...i also use their foundation...anywho..hope i helped..=)