Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 1 decade ago

Your impression of Ohio?

So what do you think of when someone says Ohio? Curious..

6 Answers

Relevance
  • GeneL
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ohio?

All I know about OhiO is it's round on both sides, and hi in the middle.

• 1 decade ago

The first thing I think of when someone says Ohio is the pro football Hall of Fame in Canton. That is a very, very cool place if you enjoy football. I was surprised how pretty Ohio is - very nice farm country and very nice people - at least the ones I met.

I also think of the Wright Brothers - because they were from Ohio and actually developed the airplane in Ohio, even though they actually flew it here in NC.

I also think of the old Cleveland Browns - Jimmy Brown. Best runner of all time!!! In 2002, he was named by The Sporting News as the greatest professional football player ever.

• 1 decade ago

BURRRRR ... OHIO: cold, no job opportunity, Amish town, Cleveland, Columbus, Cincy, pot holes, lots of good universities/colleges, diverse population in some areas and not so much in others, skiing, awesome metro parks, low cost of living, loyal sports fans, Lebron, Shaq, Josh Cribbs, Lake Erie, tons of deer to hit with your car especially in November....

• 1 decade ago

Its pretty good i go to Ohio State. up there its awesome.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's quite a boring state

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

boring, nothing there. A hundred miles of suburbia in every direction... boooorrrinnngg

Source(s): Coloradoan
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.