What can I do about my upstairs neighbor?

I work at home but that's beside the point. My upstairs neighbor is an old lady who is retired. She's ok and everything. I've tried writting a letter to her. (No response) This was a long time ago. I have also tried talking to mgmt about this (phone call) . She said there's really nothing she can... show more I work at home but that's beside the point. My upstairs neighbor is an old lady who is retired. She's ok and everything. I've tried writting a letter to her. (No response) This was a long time ago. I have also tried talking to mgmt about this (phone call) . She said there's really nothing she can do. The problem is, that I constantly hear her squeeking the floor every time she walks. I swear she is following me around like clockwork.
When I'm in the bathroom she' s up there, squeeeek. When I'm in the bedroom she's up there squeeeek. When I'm sitting at my computer....squeeeeek. It's every day too. It never changes. Same thing. I can have my TV on fairly loud and I can still hear her. Is there anything I can do to get her to realize she's a big nusance (spelling?)