toy poodles for sale?
does anyone know of toy poodles for sale in wisconsin?
- Jennifer TLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
You'll find very few responsible breeders here. I'd find a poodle club near me if I were you, and ask them for breeder referrals. A responsible breeder will:
1) be breeding to the breed's standard..no teacup, micro, mini, imperial,
king, or other goofy term for runts or oversized dogs. No intentional
"rare", meaning unaccepted by the breed standard, colors either.
2) will be actively showing or working the parents.
3) will have genetic health testing done, such as OFA or PennHip, CERF,
4) will give you the results of that testing in writing
5) insists on spay/neuter for pet pups.
6) has a contract citing the spay/neuter clause and also offering to take
back the pup at any time for any reason for the rest of its life.
7) is open, honest, and available to the new owner, and can talk aobut their
breed for hours.
8) does a home check before placing a pup, and will turn down homes that
might not be suitable for a pup of their breed.
9) does not put money above the well-being of their animals.
If the breeder you are considering doesn't fit these guidelines, find a
better breeder. You are more likely to get a mentally and physically
healthier pup from a responsible breeder.Source(s): Rescuer, vet tech, groomer, and show exhibitor of Shetland sheepdogs for 20+ years.
- 5 years ago
Does anyone know of toy Poodles for sale in Missouri at a reparable dealer.
- 1 decade ago
Go to Petsmart
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 decade ago
yea here i will give you the link :http://www.petsonsale.com/html/breeds/toypoodle.ht...