Music is getting worse isn't it?

I'm appalled by it. It's like nowadays anybody can get a record deal; all they have to be is good looking. We don't even use guitars properly I'll give you a few examples right? Miley Cyrus: If you go onto youtube you will see that shes got 107,480,624 views........ My question is why?? I... show more I'm appalled by it. It's like nowadays anybody can get a record deal; all they have to be is good looking. We don't even use guitars properly

I'll give you a few examples right?

Miley Cyrus: If you go onto youtube you will see that shes got 107,480,624 views........ My question is why?? I cannot see the talent in her, she sounds like an annoying spoilt brat. She doesn't write her on songs, her lyrics are dull and boring and also annoying; and she cannot play the guitar! But shes still really popular! It's beyond me.

The Jonas Brothers: Ok they will have over 60 million views, again, my question is why!? They suck at singing, they sound like depressed emo kids, they are seriously bad at playing the guitar. Girls only dig them for their looks. Yet again, I can't see any talent, so why are they earning millions?

Now I'm going to move onto rock music and how that has failed to adapt.

Ok, 90% of grunge makes me want to slice my wrist, seriously, the guitars sound fake, all they do is talk about drugs, sex and violence, They smash up their guitars; example (Nirvana) I mean what skill involves smashing up a perfectly good guitar? To make a long story short, grunge is depressing

Slipknot are another horrible band which are super famous, all they do is scream and yell through out all their songs. Wheres the talent!!!!??

One more example, The artist is called Keisha, the song is called Tik Tok, it annoys the hell out of me!!!. she also sounds like a spoilt ***** who always gets drunk. The lyrics are meaningless, they don't make one bit of sense, but the stupid younger generation will pay her money and listen to it!

I don't even want to get into rap music.

Now do you remember the 60s, 70s, 80s and the early 90s?? Where rockers were really talented, pop music was fun to listen to, even rap to some excent was ok back then. The cars were cool, the fashion was cool, the girls had a good time. Why have we evolved into a thug like culture??

The main reason I am annoyed is because I work part time as a pot washer, I earn crap pay and I work horrible hours. Now when I turn on the radio station I listen to these talented musicians who make millions from making really crap songs!!! It's just not right.

I'm a 17 year old male, and I'm the only kid in my school who likes 80s rock, everyone else likes rap, dance and emo music eg, (My chemical romance)

So yeah, I know this has been a bit long but I want you to share your ideas. I will give 10 points to the best answer