John asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Do orgasms feel better the longer you wait in between them?

Favorite Answer

Yes they do:they become more intense

Planets.

Source(s): Biology degree

No. : ) Some are great and some are only half great, but in short.. they are all great. : )

SEX on the other hand does feel better if you wait between because of the anticipation of being intimate makes everything more exciting.

• John N

They're all good.

But, in general, yeah, the longer in between, the better they are.

Although sometimes its fun to rub one out, and then turn around and do it again.

• Jack

Not really. A greater sense of relief, but not any more pleasure exactly. I find my life is best when I have several a day. I find it unpleasant to go more than a day without it.

typically yes. I think so. About three days apart seems optimum physically speaking. Mentally it seems like the longer you go without the tang the more it is appreciated when procured.

Source(s): experience

oh hell yeah! try going without masturbation/sex for two weeks and then do it. Its like the best feeling you ever had!!!!!!!

Yeah they do.

YES THEY DO.