Cech asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

My age 15+ and i sometimes watch porn. But i've got a bad habit of masturbating or ejaculating. Is it bad?

My age 15+ and i sometimes watch porn. But i've got a bad habit of masturbating or ejaculating. Is it bad? Is it bad for me to ejaculate even 2 days a week? Plz Help.

Favorite Answer

No this is fine. As long as you are not getting addicted to it. You have to think a guy who is reguarly having sex will ejaculate sometimes up to 14+ times a week. Masterbation in its self is absolutly not bad. It actually helps to release sexual tesen and help you relax. So I say just have fun while you are doing it.

When I was your age I did it sometimes five times a day. My friend used to sometimes do ten! Nothing bad comes of it and your sex drive eventually settles down a bit more.

Watch the over use of Porn though. It desensitizes you and after a while, the straight forward hetero sex you watched isn't enough so you move onto lesbians, then they get a bit samey and you move onto Milfs, and so on. Soon you won't be able to get off to anything less than a Sheep dressed as a Hobbit humping an old lady dressed as MJ.

its completely normal i havent watched porn in a while cus my parents got suspicious but i still masturbate

what ever you do dont believe barragan or whatever his name is hes just trying to freak you out its all bull ccomingfrom him, just plain dosent happen

so masturbating is normal i go for once a day, have fun (literally)

Source(s): experience

Dude twice a week is nothing:you can do it way more often.It is good for you and totally harmless.

It is even good for you.

Planets

Source(s): Biology degree

you are no different from every other 15 year old in the world.

all do it ur NORMAL SON BUT PORN IS MORE FUN TO EXCITE YOU AND DONT FEEL THEY LAST THAT LONG EDITORS EDIT WITH GRACE AND U CAN'T SAY WHEN HE HAD HIS EJCULATION SO LONG IS NOT THE USUAL CASE IN MAN BUT EDS WANT MONEY

• You could go blind, and have hairy palms. No kids or even girl scouts are going to help you cross the street. Everyone will know why you're blind. Stop asap.

• David

nobody ever died from it. don,t get **** on the keyboard.