The history of bloody mary?
but i'm just soo curious..
q#1: was she real/ ever existed?
2: why is she called bloody mary?
3:will she kill u?
(if u do the mirror...thingy..)
4:is dere anything u want to add about her history?
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
There are two "Bloody Marys"
-Queen Mary I of England
Queen Mary I was a very strict Roman Catholic and didn't like that England was becoming more and more Protestant. She married King Phillip II of Spain (who was also a strict Catholic). He convinced her to start executing the Protestants. She called them heretics and the burnings began. That is why she is called "Bloody Mary."
Mary Worthington is a legend. It's folklore. If you want to know what people "allegedly" know about her, then here:
People say she was a child murderer, but they don't know much more. They say she appears in mirrors if you call on her, but I don't think it's been proven.
Also, under the category of "Bloody" and named Mary, is Mary Pearcey. She killed a mother and a baby in cold blood. She was executed in 1890. As far as I know, she is not called Bloody Mary, but has a bloody past.
- Lisa MarieLv 41 decade ago
Mary Worth or Mary I of England?
- 1 decade ago
* 3 oz tomato juice
* 1 1/2 oz vodka
* 1/2 oz lemon juice
* 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce
* celery salt
* ground pepper
* hot pepper sauce to taste
* celery stalk and/or pickle spear for garnish
* lemon and/or lime wedge for garnish
1. Build the liquid ingredients in a highball glass over ice cubes.
2. Mix well.
3. Add the seasonings to taste.
4. Garnish with the lemon and/or lime wedge and celery stalk.
Yeeeees, very, very real :-D
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Try it and find out.