Would Filipinos in the Philippines think a beautiful black woman or man is still beautiful?

Let's face it: Unfortunately, the Filipino people still have the mentality of the colonization. Light skin, pointy noses, height, etc. What I noticed about the Filipino entertainment industry is the favoritism over light skinned actors, despite their lack in talent. It's as if the LESS Filipino you... show more Let's face it: Unfortunately, the Filipino people still have the mentality of the colonization. Light skin, pointy noses, height, etc.

What I noticed about the Filipino entertainment industry is the favoritism over light skinned actors, despite their lack in talent. It's as if the LESS Filipino you look, the more beautiful you are.

Which now brings me back to my question: What if a gorgeous black woman or man were to enter the Philippines? They don't look Filipino, which is what the Filipino entertainment industry seems to want. However, they do not carry light skin.

Also, what if you do have the capacity to get light (such as during Winter) and you do carry characteristics such as a pointy nose? Would you still be considered beautiful?

I understand that this question may sound offending, and I'm sorry about it. I'm just curious what would the thoughts be.