Tony
Tony asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

中翻英~~體會到「教育是良心事業」的箇中滋味等句子

請教英文達人~~以下請中翻英~

教學期間學生來自各行各業,轉眼間教職生涯已逾十一個年頭,體會到「教育是良心事業」的箇中滋味,細心與耐心加上因材施教才能夠盡量讓學生學有所獲,不僅是興趣,更是一份使命感。

Rating
  • Kevin
    Favorite Answer

With students from just about every vocation, eleven years seem to have flown by since I started my teaching career, and I came to realize what conscience-based education is about, and that it’s thoroughness and patience, along with individualized instruction, that actually inspire the learners most – I teach to fulfill not only an interest, but a commitment.

到下面的網址看看吧

▶▶http://qoozoo201409150.pixnet.net/blog

給您參考:

In a blink of an eye, I have been teaching for more than eleven years, to students from all walks of life. The experience has allowed me a taste of the saying, “education is a career with conscience.” Only with attentiveness and patience, added to instructions according to each kind, could students be given benefits for their study. It is not only a matter of interest. It is a call of duty.

First - my hats off to you as a teacher. Thank you for your sacrifices.

The sentence breaks are not so clean cut and punctuation rules are not well observed – I think this is a common problem in Chinese writing. I will do my best below.

教學期間學生來自各行各業,轉眼間教職生涯已逾十一個年頭,[note: should be ‘.’ period, here.]

It has been eleven years since I started my teaching career. I have had students from many professions.

體會到「教育是良心事業」的箇中滋味,[note: should be ‘.’ period, here.]

I, only after then, intimately realized that education is a profession of sacrifice and conscience.

細心與耐心加上因材施教才能夠盡量讓學生學有所獲,不僅是興趣,更是一份使命感。

Patience and sensitivity, in addition to the adaptive and considerate approach, my teaching has been effective to my pupils. However, to me, and myself, this is not only a personal interest, but also a mission of a live time.