Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 1 decade ago

HOW DO I FIX BLUE SCREEN ERROR………?

Why my PC monitor turn Blue now and then. Help me to fix it out….

Favorite Answer

Use the following steps to solve BLUE SCREEN problem

Step 1

As I know, I think this only works with windows 2000, XP, Media Center, and Vista. Insert the windows CD to your drive.

Step 2

When you reboot your computer, once you see the computer BIOS splash screen example DELL, ACER... press F12. Sometime the CD will Boot automatically.

Step 3

Once you press F12, choose boot from CD-ROM

Step 4

Then it should say something like press any key to enter CD

Step 5

The Windows blue screen will appear and it will load all files. This might take a minute or three.

Step 6

Once loaded, windows will ask you if your want to install windows or repair. PRESS R for repair.

Step 7

Now the screen will turn black with white letters. It will ask you which windows you would like to repair. PRESS 1, ENTER. You might only have 1 operating system in your computer. If you have 2 example:

1>Windows XP

2>WIndows 2000

Which one do you want to repair. This will only show up if you have more than one operating system in your computer.

Step 8

Now it will ask you for your administrative password:

You must type it in, then press ENTER.

If you do not have a password to enter your system, just press ENTER.

Step 9

Now it should come out looking like this

c:/

or

c:>

something like that.

type in chkdsk /p

ENTER

Now the computer will start scanning.

Step 10

Wait until it reaches 100%

Once done, type in FIXBOOT

Then it will ask you are you sure, just press Y, ENTER

Then it should say complete or successful.

Step 11

Now type EXIT and your system will reboot.

Hi,Ricky_Techno

There are 3 step to repair blue screen error

If you got blue screen error then there is a 94% chance that your computer has registry problems. To repair blue screen error you need to follow the steps below:

* Step 1 - Download a blue screen error repair tool,install this error repair tool.

* Step 2 - Click the Repair All Button.It will scan you pc for Free.

* Step 3 - Then click the Repair All Button again and your done! It is very easy to repair blue screen error.

Here are the url of blue screen error repair tool:http://www.repairerror2010.com/ttfix-blue_screen_e...

The Windows blue screen also known as the blue screen of death (BSoD) is caused by errors in the registry. The registry is the main area of communication in your computer and when it breaks down the system crashes and shows a blue screen. You need to repair those errors and remove the corrupt files. Get a free scan and diagnosis at:

http://www.registry-clean-up.net/windows-blue-scre...

There can be many causes for a blue screen error ranging anywhere from hardware failure to driver issues. I did a few quick searches and it sounds like one of the leading causes of blue screens is a corrupt registry. I also saw one site talking about a driver issue.

Sounds like it could be a registry problem that needs fixed up.

I hope you can get it fixed up soon. I know it can be annoying.