What does Prairie Fire mean?

I'm asking in the context of the Vietnam conflict. What were the two major meanings of prairie fire?
Update: No, I am not referring to William Ayers. I am referring to the military usage of the term during Vietnam. For one usage, think Laos.
Update 2: Answer: Prairie Fire was an operation which sent MACVSOG units (Green Beret) into Lao. It was conducted in conjunction with the Marine Operation known as Dewey Canyon in the A Shau Valley south of Fire Base Vandergrift and south of the Rock Pile and Camp Carroll. The area in Laos was designated Prairie Fire.... show more Answer: Prairie Fire was an operation which sent MACVSOG units (Green Beret) into Lao. It was conducted in conjunction with the Marine Operation known as Dewey Canyon in the A Shau Valley south of Fire Base Vandergrift and south of the Rock Pile and Camp Carroll. The area in Laos was designated Prairie Fire.

Later, an emergency call of Prairie Fire from this area authorized all available air, sea and ground units to respond. Of course, there were no sea and ground units available in Laos. All air units were authorized and expected to respond. A Priaire Fire was called just east of the village of Xepon in early Aug, 1969 when about 2 dozen Green Beret ran into a division size NVA force and all air units available responded.
Update 3: Any widow of a Vietnam veteran is welcome to e-mail me.