Which interview was worse in your opinion: Martin Bashir or Diane Sawyer?

Favorite Answer

Martin Bashir :)

Okay - I'm going to be a little controversial here. I'm going to try to look at it more objectively, as an observer and not an MJ fan. Yes, what Martin Bashir did was unprofessional and unethical. But - Martin Bashir is a damn good interviewer. Seriously - I know you girls don't want to hear it, but he's got major skills. His interview with Lady Diana was groundbreaking - in my opinion, one of the best interviews I have ever seen. It's a shame that he went the direction he did with his documentary - it really is. That documentary had alot of wasted potential, and I'm unsure of what he accomplished by doing what he did.

That said - the Diane Sawyer interview was absolutely dreadful. Cringeworthy. I don't know how that ***** keeps her job. EVERYONE'S comments made me cringe - obviously Diane's because she was acting like a ****, but there are things that both Michael and Lisa Marie said that made me go 'wtf'. It was just a horrid interview, it was actually painful to watch. So, I think Diane's was definitely much, much worse. I mean, Bashir's was much worse for Michael's reputation, but if we're talking about the interview ITSELF, there's really no comparison. Bashir is far, far more skilled than Sawyer.

• Martin Bashir set out to make MJ look bad on purpose. that's pretty obvious. I think Dianne Sawyer was just trying to do her job well. Plus by addressing those questions, it gave MJ a chance for his side of everything to be heard. I know she' can be a little ignorant, but she didn't set out to make him look bad like Bashir did.

Martin Barfshir ruined Michael life.

Id have to say Martin Bashit (yes, that "t" was intentional lol)

But I hate Diane Sawyer, she is just a rude *bleep!* lol. if i replace the bleep with the real word it'd be against Y!A community guidelines. Hmph. But you know what i mean lol.

• M

HONESTLY BOTH, diane sawyer was so mean and rude, i was like OMG, what a b!t*h!!!~

and well martin bashir is just an @sshole!

F both of them. honestly I think Bashits would have been a good interview if he didn't mess it up, Diane Sawyer was just a btch and Lisa Marie might as well have stayed home

• Diane Sawyer, she was so rude. I don't how Michael kept it cool, if that was me, i would of been so angry.

I dislike both of them though.

They were both being total pricks to him. So messed up. Did you hear her? She's like so jacko. [if thats the right interview] What a biyyyatttchh.

I can't decide. But that Diane Sawyer b*tch made me SO mad...I broke like 3 things..I was like "GET OUT OF HIS FACE YOU GARGOYLE. DIE IN A FLAMING HOLE!"

Source(s): She was soo rude to my baby...