nick asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

who is your favorite player and why?

andre johnson tedd gin chad johnson brandon marshell randy moss or reggie wyane?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't you mean "Chad OchoCinco"?

I have to go with Andre Johnson. He has been the dynamite of the Texans team. The Texans wouldn't be where they are now if it weren't for him. He's the heart and soul of the Texans.

• 1 decade ago

Even though Ted Ginn is in the Miami Dolphins, I'm choosing Andre Johnson.

Johnson is no doubt the best WR in the game. He's a complete package. Great hands, great awareness, great route running and a good blocker when he needs to. He's the reason Matt Schaub is among the league leaders in passing yards...Andre has such great awareness and strength that Schaub can just throw it up and Andre can go get it.

• JLKR
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Randy Moss.

• 1 decade ago

Wes Welker, because he is a small receiver in a league dominated by tall receiver's and every year he consistently play well...better then well he plays great.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Troy Polamalu. The intensity he brings on the field, and his ability is insane. He plays every down like it was his last. One of the great safeties in the league.

• 1 decade ago

favorite player is brandon marshall because he plays for my favorite team and he can be electifying. But Andre is a great model and player

• 1 decade ago

Andre JOHNSON

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

jason witten

never gets in any trouble

always catches the football

• 1 decade ago

randy moss cause he catches alot

• 1 decade ago

tom brady

trent edwards

terrell owens

maurice jones drew

brett favre

larry fitzgereld

players i HATE the most: ANYONE ON THE DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.