I'm a christian, but lastnight I really think I saw my great-grandfathers ghost?

Hi, I'm 13 and I live in a small Texas town. The house I live in used to belong to my great-grandfather, his room was my room, and he died in my kitchen. I have never met the man, nor seen a picture. But last night I was in my room (his old one) and I woke up suddenly and sat up and saw a person who looked like... show more Hi, I'm 13 and I live in a small Texas town. The house I live in used to belong to my great-grandfather, his room was my room, and he died in my kitchen. I have never met the man, nor seen a picture. But last night I was in my room (his old one) and I woke up suddenly and sat up and saw a person who looked like my grandad(my great-grandads son). So today I asked my grandad if his dad looked like him, and he said almost exactly. I really don't believe in ghost, but this one is creeping me out. Could I have some help/reassurance?