R&P: What's your opinion on posers?

Might be a strange question, but I was browsing through old questions looking for new bands to listen to and I saw that a lot of people had asked questions like "Do you know any bands like..." and when the person asked for a band like Paramore, Fall Out Boy, or any other bands that usually get... show more Might be a strange question, but I was browsing through old questions looking for new bands to listen to and I saw that a lot of people had asked questions like "Do you know any bands like..." and when the person asked for a band like Paramore, Fall Out Boy, or any other bands that usually get "bashed" on here, I saw that a good number of people automatically said "You're a poser" and left it at that.

I want to know how everyone else feels about this. Do you automatically assume that a person is a 'poser' when they say they like a certain band? Is it absolutely *impossible* for a person to truly like a band that you may consider to be "popular-but-untalented"?

BQ: What song do you like that everyone else dislikes?
BQ2: What band/artist do you like that everyone else dislikes?
BQ3: Name a song where you hated the original, but loved another band's cover.
BQ4: What are you getting Tiger Woods for Christmas?

And Yahoo's Suggested Categories:

# Society & Culture > Cultures & Groups > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered
# Society & Culture > Cultures & Groups > General - Cultures & Groups
# Entertainment & Music > Polls & Surveys
# Sports > Wrestling
# Arts & Humanities > Philosophy