Where can i Learn everything about computers?

i want to get a job with computers i want to learn everything there is to know about computers.. where should i start?

Favorite Answer

First, that is an unachievable goal. There is too much to learn, too diverse of a subject. And once you learnt it "all", it would change.

Second, you need to be a little more specific. What area of computing do you want to learn. Programming and development? Operating Systems theory and use? Computer hardware and software? Network? Graphics design? (see first point).

Without more details the only suggestion, what works for me is:

1) Play with a lot of stuff and be willing to experiment

2) Read and research

3) Have at least one (or more) computer that you can reinstall/change or whatever.

4) If you are interested in Systems then look at setting up a small server and network for your PC's.

• Abby

I just google everything. Trust me, you will find what you are looking for. For example, you get some cryptic error message. Type that error message into google and a page comes up telling you how to fix it. w3 schools has a lot of good coding (HTML/CSS and others) tutorials. There really is no one place where everything computers is defined.

I'd second computer engineering over traditional computer science. Tend to learn a lot more low level stuff as well (right down to making logic gates out of transistors).

• Jason

I would start with Comp TIA and the A+ certification for computer repair. From there I'd go into computer programing

Uhhh probably a computer engineering class in a engineering school

as said before

best to go back to school/uni and learn as mucxh as you can

you will have then learnt till you cant learn anymore and it wont stop there

everyday there is new ways of learning