What is so wrong in seeking revenge?

I can not seem to let things go unless I sought revenge. If they intentionally hurt my feelings, why is it expected for me to be the bigger person and not hurt theirs back? KARMA IS NOT A GUARANTEE AND SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT HURT AS EASY AS OTHERS.

Favorite Answer

Nothing wrong to seek revenge from others who cause you many problems. warm-hearted to those who care for you and deserve to be cared for. and cold-hearted to those who give you strife. unfortunately it has made me very revengeful and numb to others now, but its survival and I get my revenge when they do me wrong, and then I feel more at peace. you cant take people's sh!!t forever and keep turning the other cheeks, or they'll just walk all over you.

• merkel

Dang....it relatively is exceptionally crappy what he did to you. i might come across a outstanding lawyer (no longer one which will rob you) and strengthen into his guardian. That way you could any place of work work necessary. placed him in a first rate nursing homestead. you may locate one for $1200 a month or so. you will ought to apply his funds to pay for the nursing homestead. HIs SS examine ought to flow right into a separate account untouched. you do no longer ought to flow to him till you opt for. you ought to purchase outfits for him and propose on an identical time as get your self some too. This sounds unfavourable although that's in uncomplicated terms easy. of path, at 365 days end you will ought to make a document to the courtroom on the bills with pastime shown etc. that's not difficult. sounds like he's in undesirable shape and in all risk won't final 2 years. If his spouse has left him you could document divorce for him being his guardian. Revenge is in no way a reliable feeling after a on an identical time as. faster or later you will sense sorry approximately any undesirable strikes and that's purely no longer properly worth your destiny soreness you be attentive to? he's getting "his" surprising now so which you do no longer ought to do the grimy artwork. funds is funds and having that's outstanding, i does no longer throw that away distinctly in this economic gadget. purely make it his present to you, you deserve it honey.

"A wrong is unredressed when retribution overtakes its redresser. It is equally unredressed when the avenger fails to make himself felt as such to him who has done the wrong."

Edgar Allen Poe.

Not a damn thing wrong with revenge.

Just remember "The Rule Of Three",three times returns to thee.

Maybe that is just old wives tales. Maybe not.

That understood,Do What Thou Wilt.

Also,what Empress Eternal has said.

Just remember,Three times three,returns to thee.

revenge is ballin trust me do it all the time to everyone who has hurt you havent you ever seen count of monte cristo

Revenge is unhealthy for your metabolism and is indigestible and gives your congestion

Ereet

EREET

Source(s): Tomato sauce

The answer is simple,if you consider the question.