Get to your workplace ??

How do you usually get to your office / workplace?

I first walk to the harbour, take the Star Ferry from Tsim Sha Tsui to Central. My workplace is near the harbour, so I walk. 答這句好像不完整

這樣開頭完整嗎? I usually 用 get 還是 got to my office first walk to harbour......

還是要分開...I usually.. ...my office..I first walk...

Rating
    Favorite Answer

First, when they use "usually" in the question, you'll have to use "usually" for your answer as well:

I usually get to my office by Ferry. Firstly, I'll walk to the ferry pier. After that, I'll take the Star Ferry from Tsim Sha Tsui to Central.

I usually walk to my workplace from the Central Piers since they are very close to each other.

Hope it helps :)

2009-12-21 15:12:24 補充:

樓下答得唔錯, 不過你完全ignore左問題用嘅usually.

"先文法上人地問你How DO you GET?當然是答I GET TO..."

That's right, but then the question is "How do you USUALLY get to", therefore, you will need to answer "I USUALLY get to"

2009-12-21 15:14:05 補充:

Well I am just trying to help previousperiod343, so yea Jenkin, please don't feel offended.

:) take care

Source(s): , :), :)

您好,我推薦您一個非常不錯的英語學習網站,里面有很多非常不錯的學習資源,您能從中得到不少幫助:

http://www.hkenglishstudy.info

祝您好運!

上句出現兩個v,(walk和take)...要將take改taking作gerund動名詞,作介詞補語,形容搭船之前首先行去海濱......before以後整句是介詞短語

First I walk to the harbour

before taking the ferry from Tsim Sha Tsui to Central.

The harbour near my workplace is a walking distance as well.

..[...............subject..................] V [.........object........] [ adv ]

用 get. 因為日日都要返工.

• Jenkin

問題是你唔識用詞。首先文法上人地問你How DO you GET?當然是答I GET TO...,其次是HARBOUR這個字,你明唔明自己行去海(港)邊跟如何上班的關係是重點麼?你的workplace近海(港)旁並沒有告訴人有用的東西,還令我要估下你是否在輪船公司駐碼頭的職員。

回答要到題和實在點:

I walk from my home at Tsim Sha Tsui to the Star Ferry Pier and take the ferry to Central, then walk to work at Jardine House.