Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請問我用中翻英的介紹,文法上哪裡需要更改

請問我用中翻英的介紹,文法上哪裡需要更改?

因為發現中文的說法和英文有點差距...

今天我將要介紹一位漫畫家-osamu mazuka,他出生在戰爭期間的日本,當時社會是不容許做自己喜歡的事情,何況是漫畫,所以,

在他的堅持和理念下,曾躲到廁所做畫,好幾次都被長官抓出來毒打一頓,但,他還是不放棄的撐過了戰爭,正因為如此,才有了

火之鳥、三眼神童、原子小金剛這些作品,就現在來看,畫風不是很精緻,在內容方面卻深深的表達對於社會不滿、人種歧視的問

題,我很喜歡他逆水而上的精神,他的坎坷、他的理念,都被流傳到現在供眾人去體會了。

I will introduce a cartoonist-osamu mazuka , he was born the period of war in Japan, At that time

the society did not allow that handles matter which one like , besides is a comic, so,Under his persistence and

the principle, once hid a toilet to do a painting, the some timeses were all grasped out by the superior to beat

mercilessly, but, he still didn't give up of once supported war, as it does just had just

The bird of fire, three eyes kid and the astra boy, see now, drawing the breeze

isn't very fine, at society for the content but the profound expression dissatisfied, the human race discriminated

against of ask, I like him very much against the current and last of spirit, his frustrated, his principle is

all spread to provide till now public realize.

Thank listenning of everyone

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

今天我將要介紹一位漫畫家-osamu mazuka,他出生在戰爭期間的日本,當時社會是不容許做自己喜歡的事情,何況是漫畫,所以,

在他的堅持和理念下,曾躲到廁所做畫,好幾次都被長官抓出來毒打一頓,但,他還是不放棄的撐過了戰爭,正因為如此,才有了

火之鳥、三眼神童、原子小金剛這些作品,就現在來看,畫風不是很精緻,在內容方面卻深深的表達對於社會不滿、人種歧視的問

題,我很喜歡他逆水而上的精神,他的坎坷、他的理念,都被流傳到現在供眾人去體會了。

I will introduce a cartoonist-osamu mazuka , he was born in the period of war in Japan, At that time, the society did not allowpeople to do what they like, and don't need even to mention about comics. Thus, under his persistence and the goal , he once hid in a toilet to do a painting. There were many times he was caught by his superior and was punished hardly. However, he still didn't give up and been through the war. Therefore, we have the chance to see "The Bird of Fire", "Three Eyes Kid" and "The Astra Boy" now. Although the drawing style is not so detailed, the content exactly shows the dissatisfied with the society and race discrimination problems. I like his spirit of against the current situation and fighting for what he wants. The frustration he faced and the principle he insisted are all spread out and pass to people now.

Thank you for your listening.

基本上, 你的語意大致上可以理解﹐但那可能只有對動華語的人而言﹐因為你的英文句子結構有狠多是所謂的 Chinglish (中文式英文)。 你的文法有滿多錯誤的地方﹐但是我想那是因為你用中文邏輯去思考英文翻譯。不過這對非英語系國家的我們本來就有點難﹐除非你已經在英語環境生活一陣子或以習慣用英文思考才有可能不太需要經過中文再轉換成英文。希望我的翻譯有幫到你。

Source(s): myself
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.