promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
? asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

How do you dress up in tight jeans if you got a big bird? it shows off my jeans.?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you do it anyway

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anya
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

If you have a large rear (I'm assuming that's what the bird is) and you are very round and big in your lower half, you'd do yourself a favor not to wear tight jeans. I see young women in them all the time and it is not a good look. It doesn't look like they're showing off curves; it looks absolutely horrendous and doesn't look classy at all. Tight is never a good look even on some slim women. If you are thinking of tight, the best jeans are ones that are fitted but not super-tight.

• 1 decade ago

(Girls only) Girls have you ever worn tight jeans? - Yahoo!Xtra ...

25 Sep 2009 ... im not gonna lie, i wear tight jeans because they accentuate my ghetto ... Yes i have worn tight jeans. Tight jeans will help you show the real curve of your body. But if you have excess fats say in your tummy... tight jeans is a ... So yeah i guess us girls do show off a bit in the 'skinny jeans'

• 1 decade ago

here's an idea: don't wear tight jeans. instead, wear jeans that actually fit. no one wants to look at someone who doesn't know what a proper dress size is. so, buy clothes that fit and your problems will be solved. hope i helped :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

What's a big bird? These colloquialisms are getting out of control.

• 1 decade ago

dress to impress.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lmao idk what a big bird is but if it is what i'm thinking then you just wear them who cares!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.