Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

Difference between environmental science, environmental technology and environmental engineer?

What is the difference between the three courses (environmental science, environmental technology and environmental engineer)?

Favorite Answer

Science: Deals with Life matters Technology: Deals with Computer Digi informations Engineering: deals with Blue Print, etc 'Building'. Hope this was helpful to you.

Source(s): Past College Student: SDSU, San Diego Mesa College Major: Psychology
  • Amy

the difference between the two is the same as a Physician and a Nurse A lil more technical degree I'm guessing a Environmental Technology degree is like an associate degree. You can get a BS in anything you want Usually engineering students that come from 2 year schools have Calculus one through Diff Equations Physics I and II Chemistry I and II Engineering Design class Statics Dynamics Mechanics of Material Science students Calculus I Physics I Chemistry I and II Organic Chemistry I and II and some intro environmental classes that you should have taken My point is to go with engineering...it will be harder but it will pay off

Serving as an engineer is obviously an apprised walk of life