I have an electrical problem in my house?

Ok So the other day my wife woke me up early in the morning because my microwave and kitchen light were flickering and making weird noises. Iwoke up turned of my main and unplugged everything inside my house. I turned the breaker back on and everything was fine. I started plugging things back in one by one and when... show more Ok So the other day my wife woke me up early in the morning because my microwave and kitchen light were flickering and making weird noises. Iwoke up turned of my main and unplugged everything inside my house. I turned the breaker back on and everything was fine. I started plugging things back in one by one and when I plugged in my freezer the flickering occurred again. My microwave will not work on its current outlet but when plugged in using an extension cord from the living room it works fine. This is the same with my fridge. My Furnace also will not kick on. My stove turns on but will not heat. My dryer spins but will not heat. My dishwasher runs but will not heat. My water heater doesnt work either. So it seems any thing that requires 220 or a 3 prong connection isn't working properly. Also when I plug my voltage meter into any plug thats effected the reading is 130.3 and that seems a bit high when it should be 110 to 120. Any help would be appreciated.
Update: Ok this morning I have the power company coming out. Also my outlets are now reading 111.2 very weird the sudden change.
Update 2: Some of you were right. The problem was the underground lines to my house. Thanks for all the help!