did Blank deserve to win Survivor? (SPOILER ALERT)?

did natalie deserve to win it? I don't think so, she's boring. Russell's a lot more charismatic.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Maude
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

No

I think this is the first time the jury didn't vote just based on the game and strategy. I think Eric's speech might have put Natalie over the top though. And even though I really wished Brett would have made it and despised Russell not for his game-play but for his non-stop name-calling and berating of ppl I think its no one who played the game more than him.

He should have won.

• 1 decade ago

THE BEST MAN DID NOT WIN!! Russel should have totally won, best strategic moves, the most driven player, most intriguing and ultimately proved he was physically capable also because he won the last immunity idol. As for the blond, she deserved to get thrown in the fire with the sock Russel took to the reunion show. The other looser, well that guy should just be like faded out of all the shots or replaced with a tree.

• 1 decade ago

I really don't think Natalie should have won because all she did was follow Russell. She didn't even hardly play the game. Russell really should have won because he played the game the best, jury was just too bitter.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Russell easily played the best game. It was obvious that the jury was bitter over being spanked by Russell.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No she didn't but she did. She played the nice girl *throws up Vomit* and won. Russel although a jerk should have won because he played better then anyone.

• Ashley
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

it's not just that, Russell is the only one who really played the game right from the beginning

• 1 decade ago

Yes

She made the final three

THe jury like her

That is what matter at the end

You need Jury votes

Russell, should of won base on what he did

Natalie won because they liked her

Any one that make it to the end, deserve to win

• 1 decade ago

NO

She just stood back and followed Russell.

I only watched Survivor for Russell.

He should have won.

• 1 decade ago

no way she did nothing to get there she only stood behind Russell

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.