Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 1 decade ago

How much does an aa12 automatic shotgun cost?

Favorite Answer

A fully automatic shotgun? $5,000 bucks after the tax stamp and background check.

Aa12 Shotgun Cost

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): aa12 automatic shotgun cost: https://tr.im/qhchR
  • hebel

Aa12 Cost

• Shana

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/Gc2FL

The contract price quoted at $400-$500 may be correct, but I doubt if any U.S. citizen will ever see a Semi-auto version at less than twice this price, the way the firearms market has been recently. As the full-auto market is limited to what weapons were available when the '86 ban went into effect, unless this useless and restrictive law is ever repealed, which is even more doubtful, with the fresh, new crop of gun-grabbing DemaCracks in power in D.C. it is Highly doubtful that any specimen of this weapon, or many, many others will ever be seen by law-abiding citizens outside of displays at SHOT shows or in the media! P.S. For those REALLY concerned, the self-same DemaCracks are, at this very moment, trying to resurrect "Slick Willy's" ILLEGAL 'assault weapon' and high-cap magazine ban, and this TIME, EXPANDING IT AND ATTEMPTING TO MAKE IT PERMANENT! ! ! ! Refer to HR 10-22, if anyone doesn't believe it!

There is no way to get one!

1. they are in development and not used in the military yet

2. They are class 3 firearms so you have to pay loads of cash to get one

3. It would be a lot less to get a semi auto shotgun ( a full auto would be way to much)

Their about 3000 dollars. Yes you can get an automatic license. They are hard to find. Don't kill anybody. I told you the truth because I am sick and tired of yahoo giving me bad answers. Take amino acids and work out in a gym instead.

about 8,500 euros

someplace in los angeles, west side

AA12 isn't for civilian purchase, so that's pretty much where I could buy one.

euros preferred over US dollar because it doesn't suck as much. US dollars suffers heavily to inflation, poor economy, and counterfeiting. Euro is much better, they switched over in 2007.

I asked my roommate who asked his recreational chemicals dealer who asked the meth dealer who asked the skid row gun dealer who asked a whole bunch of other people where might be the LA arms bazaar be. I'm trying to sell my SKS which slam fires due to an unknown trigger group problem and its too expensive to buy a new trigger group. I might be able to sell at a fair market price- about $600 rather than what its now: (-)310 dollars because the only way to get rid of it is to turn it in and basically lose the $310 I spent buying it (legally).

Their answer told me there is indeed an arms bazaar someplace like new and movies claim, but its too vague for me to pinpoint where it is. Well that was a failure. I did manage to get a catalog though. My jaw hit the floor for about 20 minutes once I saw what's in it.

maybe you'll have better luck. nearly every major city has some kind of underground arms bazaar where people can get rid of stuff or buy stuff they're not really supposed to have. Make sure to bring Euros!

• Zach

Doesn't matter, they're not even considered guns by the ATF (as far as civilians owning them) they're categorized as Destructive devices. You won't ever find one, let alone be legally allowed to buy one.

Kid you will NEVER own one/ use one unless you join the military and even then it is a slim chance.

Now go back to your Cod