Homemade Coupon Book For Parents..?

I want to make a cute stocking stuffer for my parents because they always do so much so I was thinking I would be like "Santa" for them this year outta no where. What are some ideas for coupons inside a homemade coupon book? Please list separate ideas for Mom and Dad. Thanks in Advance :)

Favorite Answer

I did this when my mom was pregnant and really stressed. =]

Mom:

Make dinner

Do laundry & fold

Breakfast in bed

Dinner at their favorite restaurant on you (I don't know how old you are and stuff, so you might not be able to do that.)

Clean 1 room immaculately

Dishes

And you can do one that says 'Good for anything." But be prepared...and hope she doesn't ask for a foot rub LOL. (also for Dad)

If you're a sometime a rebellious teenager (ME) you can make one for "One day of no fighting no matter what." haha thats a hard one...(also for Dad)

Dad:

Wash the car

Mow the lawn (When the weather gets nicer unless you live somewhere warm.)

Favorite dessert/meal. (My dads favorite one. i did one that was good for his favorite chocolate cake.)

Breakfast in bed

'Good for anything.'

Hope this helped. Merry Christmas!!!

Coupon Book For Dad

• astrix

Christmas Coupon Book

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Homemade Coupon Book For Parents..?

Source(s): homemade coupon book parents: https://shortly.im/tDk3e
  • Linda

i did this same project a couple of years ago, you can put stuff like free masage, free meal, free anything, free quit time ubt just do waht you think she will like