Homemade Coupon Book For Parents..?

I want to make a cute stocking stuffer for my parents because they always do so much so I was thinking I would be like "Santa" for them this year outta no where. What are some ideas for coupons inside a homemade coupon book? Please list separate ideas for Mom and Dad. Thanks in Advance :)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I did this when my mom was pregnant and really stressed. =]

Mom:

Make dinner

Do laundry & fold

Breakfast in bed

Dinner at their favorite restaurant on you (I don't know how old you are and stuff, so you might not be able to do that.)

Clean 1 room immaculately

Dishes

And you can do one that says 'Good for anything." But be prepared...and hope she doesn't ask for a foot rub LOL. (also for Dad)

If you're a sometime a rebellious teenager (ME) you can make one for "One day of no fighting no matter what." haha thats a hard one...(also for Dad)

Dad:

Wash the car

Mow the lawn (When the weather gets nicer unless you live somewhere warm.)

Favorite dessert/meal. (My dads favorite one. i did one that was good for his favorite chocolate cake.)

Breakfast in bed

'Good for anything.'

Hope this helped. Merry Christmas!!!

• 3 years ago

Coupon Book For Dad

• astrix
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Christmas Coupon Book

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Homemade Coupon Book For Parents..?

I want to make a cute stocking stuffer for my parents because they always do so much so I was thinking I would be like "Santa" for them this year outta no where. What are some ideas for coupons inside a homemade coupon book? Please list separate ideas for Mom and Dad. Thanks in Advance :)

Source(s): homemade coupon book parents: https://shortly.im/tDk3e
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Linda
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i did this same project a couple of years ago, you can put stuff like free masage, free meal, free anything, free quit time ubt just do waht you think she will like

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.