Should i start playing WoW again as of patch 3.0.0?

I was wondering if i should start playing WoW again as its my holidays for 3 months and ive just finished high school. I used to play wow for about 2 years hardcore and another year in the start causally, i used to average about 50 to 60 hrs a week of playing doing pvp farming and hardcore raiding, raiding started... show more I was wondering if i should start playing WoW again as its my holidays for 3 months and ive just finished high school. I used to play wow for about 2 years hardcore and another year in the start causally, i used to average about 50 to 60 hrs a week of playing doing pvp farming and hardcore raiding, raiding started out small to being in one of the top 5 guilds on 2 servers horde and alliance. i stopped about 6 months ago because it was just eating up all my time and i hardly went out as much as i used to and the game got a bit boring. I stil have time on my account now for another 3 months till the end of my holidays and wondering if the game is worth going back to. has much changed int he last 6 months ? note. if i do start again i will not be playing anywhere NEAR as much as i used to maybe just a couple hrs a day
5 answers 5