WHY HAVE SO MANY CELEBRITIES DIED THIS YEAR?

Here is a few of the celebrities who have died this year.

Micheal jackson

Steven gatley

Brittney Murphy

Patrick swazy

Jack Hixon

Yiannis Moralis

Alaina Reed Hall

Jennifer Jones

Dan O'Bannon

Conard Fowkes

Charles Davis

Liam Clancy

Farrah Fawcett

Thats just a few celebrities who have dies in the last year, why are they all dieing?

Dont freak wiith out with apocolips stuffs

Favorite Answer

Honey...this happens every year. You just never noticed before. Here's a list going back to 1983- you can see that this year is not much different than any of them:

http://www.celebrityalmanac.com/deadcelebs.html

Yeah i can think of more

Michael jackson

Brittney Murphy

Stephen gatley

Patrick swazye

Keith floyd

Farrah Fawcett

Jennifer jones

Maggie jones

Richard Todd

Jade goody

Wendy richards

John hughes

David carrdine

Natasha richardson

DJ AM

walter cronkite

Sir Bobby robson

jack hixon

Millvina Dean

Source(s): they probably following suit or 2012 is letting you know it really isn't fake !

you're surprising it sort of sounds like celebs are loss of existence each and every 365 days. final 365 days-anna nicole richie (drugs), this 365 days george carlin (what grew to become into it, like heart failure or something??). and yeah it maximum possibly would be Rowdy Rody Piper i propose numerous human beings (regrettably) die from maximum cancers so...i don't be attentive to approximately might youthful that's possibly however. i grew to become into questioning extra alongside the strains of lindsay lohan however lol she's in all risk gonna have an over-dose of medicine or she's gonna be below the impression of alcohol-utilising and earlier the police can arrest her she crashes into yet another automobile and dies.

Because they are human beings like everyone else. No disrespect to the celebrities (living or dead), but none of them did anything for me or put any money in my pocket with the billions they have made. Now Michael Jackson is different. LOL. Other than that I never really cared for celebrities nor have I helped make them rich.

IDK but it's scary and it keeps happening. Since June, one celeb (major and minor, A listers to D listers) has died once a week. During the summer, they dropped like flies. I think it settled down around September but picked back up again around October. I can't remember who died but it was some one sort of famous. It's really sad.

• I'm sure that all these souls that passed on were really good people but nothing touched me as much as when MJ died.What a loss to his beloved children ,family, music world and to his beloved millions of fans.

RIP MJ We will always love you

• Lv 5

People find it strange that celebrities die, but they're just people!

God has a plan for them too just like he has one for everyone of us.

Its a sign of the apocalypse, 'and the stars will fall from the sky'

Source(s): The simpsons

I guess they died because it was their time to go, no one can live forever :/

x

they're not really dead, its all just a made up story. what really happened was that they took a space ship to the moon to go live on it before the end of the world in 2012