For those who feel certain they've experienced the presence of the Holy Spirit...?

What physical symptoms have you experienced? I experience a sensation of being incredibly cold on my skin, but with an internal fire. I tremble and sweat and feel a burning sensation upon my scalp. This happens during moments of personal religious expression, and then takes about a half hour or so to subside. ... show more What physical symptoms have you experienced? I experience a sensation of being incredibly cold on my skin, but with an internal fire. I tremble and sweat and feel a burning sensation upon my scalp. This happens during moments of personal religious expression, and then takes about a half hour or so to subside. Does anyone else experience this? Could this be the presence of the Holy Spirit?
To those who have never had such an experience, I would appreciate if you refrained from making disparaging comments to me, as I will remain respectful of you. Thank you.