I have some questions about Messianic Judaism?

Why are people so hard on them for actually believing in Jesus? i don't understand this at all. Jesus is part of their heritage having been born a Jew, so why is it so wrong for some Jews to accept him? i was reading previous questions and one person compared them to modern day nazis trying to wipe out... show more Why are people so hard on them for actually believing in Jesus?

i don't understand this at all. Jesus is part of their heritage having been born a Jew, so why is it so wrong for some Jews to accept him?

i was reading previous questions and one person compared them to modern day nazis trying to wipe out Judaism completely. i think that is a bit stretched, but i have only recently began researching this stuff. what are your thoughts on that, or experiences?
Update: don't be so silly. i never said Jesus was God, nor that he should be worshipped. not all christians are that confused.
Update 2: cindy, i am sorry to say that the site you linked me to has a lot of false things about christianity. perhaps there are christains that know where christmas really originated from. a lot of christians believe and know of the pagan origins of these things, same as sabbath being Saturday not Sunday. some christians... show more cindy, i am sorry to say that the site you linked me to has a lot of false things about christianity. perhaps there are christains that know where christmas really originated from. a lot of christians believe and know of the pagan origins of these things, same as sabbath being Saturday not Sunday. some christians are on the right path there. and i watch a lot of documentaries, the proof of Jesus being real or not is hard to prove one way or another but there seems to be quite a bit of proof he was. -that is more from an intellectual stand point not just a christian one.
maybe some christians believe Jews hae it basically right except for the Jesus thing, hence why there is Messianic Judaism in the first place.

there are only 3 religions i think are very off base, Messianic Judaism or even Judaism are not one of them.

anyways whoever wrote up that site could stand to learn a thing about christianity in general. because a lot of that was WAY off base.
Update 3: you guys have totally misunderstood the nature of my question. i wasn't trying to be offensive to anyone. and to the reference of "messianic hinduism" -well it wouldn't offend me to be honest. but i am pretty open minded as far as religion goes. if some christians want to acknowledge Muhammad... show more you guys have totally misunderstood the nature of my question. i wasn't trying to be offensive to anyone.
and to the reference of "messianic hinduism" -well it wouldn't offend me to be honest. but i am pretty open minded as far as religion goes. if some christians want to acknowledge Muhammad (sp) then so be it. they get to choose what they believe while i get to choose what i believe.
and i never said i get to choose what your heritage is, bear with me i am a christian so to me Jesus was a Jew. wasn't trying to offend. and i am not being arrogant, that is just rude on your part because you took my question out of context.
it has been brought to my attention that Messianic Judaism was just some ugly attempt to convert Jews to Christianity, i did not know that and providing that information would have answered my question rather than attacking me for asking a simple question.
i don't agree with trying to convert people muchless with lies. religion is a freedom.
Update 4: cindy, yes it is off base. it just wrapped all the different christian religions into one to reference. when really there are different christian groups with very different beliefs. the site was just a poor attempt to debunk christianity. i didn't get on here to make fun of or debunk your beliefs. -especially... show more cindy, yes it is off base. it just wrapped all the different christian religions into one to reference. when really there are different christian groups with very different beliefs. the site was just a poor attempt to debunk christianity. i didn't get on here to make fun of or debunk your beliefs. -especially with a site that is biased like that. i really am just curious about these religions and so i asked a question because i don't really know a lot about all of it.