Naming your kid after a celeb....?

If you had a kid and you named him/her after a celeb what would you name him or her after and why?

If I had a boy I would love to name him Leonardo because I think Leo is a great actor and he really cares about the environment.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

hahaha OMG!!

thats exactly what i would name my kid,if it was a boy i'd name him Leonardo or Leo,or Seth or Michael.

and if it was a girl .

Probs like Tyra.

please answer my quesition:)!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Av7vu...

• 3 years ago

Frank Zappa's toddlers did not have any success. they're called: Ahmet Emuukha Rodan Zappa Diva Muffin skinny Zappa Dweezil Zappa Moon Unit Zappa and of direction Bob Geldof's toddlers: Fifi Trixibelle Geldof Peaches Honeyblossom Michelle Charlotte Angel Vanessa Geldof Little Pixie Geldof Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily Hutchence (however direction this one advance into biologically Geldof's daughter)

• 1 decade ago

Gerard ... With the middle name Mikey-Frank

3 members of my chemical romance .. they've been my fave band for 4 years now and their lyrics inspire me so i'd have to say that. there's 5 members but i think tbh it'd look a bit stupid naming the child Gerard Mikey-Frank Bob Ray

haha so i shortened it to my fave 3 members.

• 1 decade ago

When I was younger I always wanted to call my son Jackson after Michael - true story.

Then the name became more popular over the years and when I had my son I decided not to name him that.

But I see why people would - as long as its not too way out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Michael is a nice classic name...

Johnny is actually a cute name

Charlie (as in Charlie Chaplin) I like that name

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd name my girl Aniston after Jennifer Aniston.

• 1 decade ago

Well...Michael is a nice name...but Janet....then Whitney. No, no how about Prince? Ugh! Now I have a headache! So...many...names!

• 1 decade ago

Michael - lmao - i wouldnt actually call my kid that but I just love MJ

love becky x

• I would name my daughter Stefani after Lady Gaga (for thoughs who don't know her real name is Stefani) For a boy i'd name him Micheal after Micheal Jackson

• ɨ
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Wylie

Michael

Paul

John

Whitney

Cyndi

Janet

etc.

Lmfao. Interesting question.(:

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.