tong asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

can hair heat be a problem of hair loss or not? and how to solve it?

Favorite Answer

So when you dry your hear you notice some hair loss...You need to use a hair treatment like provillus. I've been on it for 5 weeks and i must say there is a major improvement in my part. It has all the vitamins your hair needs and much more.I've used it and I had very good results.Provillus contains the only FDA-approved topical ingredient clinically proven to re grow hair.

I am sure this product will be worth your time for a second look since your money would be going into the right hands. In a survey conducted, 18 out of 20 people experienced a drastic change after using this product. None experienced any side effects.

Provillus offers the best possible and perennial solution for this problem for both men and women. One of the best parts of the provillus treatment is that it uses natural ingredients. This has accounted for its rising popularity. Thus it leaves the other products behind in this context, since most of the products contain harmful chemicals.

Provillus basically functions by removing the main cause of hair loss i.e. DHT. DHT damages the hair follicles and is responsible for the thinning of hair. It also restricts the re-growth of new hair. Provillus prevents its formation and it also promotes the growth of the new hair.

I use it once a day every evening. The area which i was balding in was the top middle portion of my head, not sure why cause no one in my family is loosing hair accept me so its not genetic. I have regrowth in that area, few strands are coming up and my wife says its so much better than it was before.

Well you might be aware that it is available for both men and women. The saw palmetto extract is basically present in the men's version whereas a combination of acids is present in the female version. Thus in addition to the solution of problem of hair loss it also nourishes hair.

Till now Provillus has been getting positive feedbacks so you needn't worry and instead be assured. It offers the its users complete satisfaction.

If you would like more information on what a natural hair re-growth product can do for you. I urge you to visit the url in the source box below.

Dude:what do you exactly mean with hair heat?

Never of my life heard of this before

If you'd explain then I can answer the question properly.

Planets

Source(s): Biology degree