Do gay guys ever watch straight porn just for something different?

do you gay guys ever watch straight porn just to change it up a bit from the regular stuff you watch?

Favorite Answer

I always watch straight porn..and Im gay myself..

I tried watching gay porn once couldnt make it past 5 minutes...it turns me off very quickly

straight porn is the way to go for me...im probably one of the few gay people that doesnt enjoy watching gay porn

Gay And Straight Porn

• Daphne

Matt, I think you know the answer to your question. While watching gay porn is not necessarily an indication that you are gay, the rest of your description certainly points in that direction. Don't worry so much about it. Gay guys of your generation will achieve truly equal rights. You will be able to do all of the things that straight guys get to do. You can have kids, a family, a marriage, a successful career, etc. Just relax. If I'm wrong, you'll be fine, too. It really doesn't matter unless you let it matter. Sexual orientation is a small part of who you will be as a man, although it will matter in those areas that are probably most important to a 15 year old--great sex once you are an adult.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): gay guys watch straight porn different: https://biturl.im/vxlZk

I'm gay but there was a site saying gay porn i went onto it and it had all kinds of porn i hated it though

It was kinda disgusting

I have....but I'm bi, but straight.

Usually I'm just watching the guy. There is very few straight porn videos I can watch. I feel feminine moans are annoying.

I used to before I didn't have internet access. I borrowed VHS tapes from some straight friends.

Now it's pure gay porn.

I saw bisexual porn once but I didn't like it. I saw lesbian porn and it was interesting.

I actually prefer straight porn to gay porn...and I'm gay.

I know, I'm weird.

• I go back and forth with my regularly porn and straight porn.

yeah. sometimes. =P It's weird, though. I get erections from watching straight porn when I'm looking at the girl, and not when it's all girls. =P and obviously I do when it's all guys. I don't fantasise about girls and I don't want sex with them... wait... lol I turned thins to me XDD Sorry. =P I'll stfu now XDD