When did Goose Lake (Oregon-California) Go Dry?

After going dry in 1992, the severe winters of 1992-93 and 1994-95 filled Goose Lake, and it was once again the largest lake, (surface area), in both California and Oregon. When I drove past in September, 2009, there was still a little water in the northwest part of the lake, but when I drove past again in... show more After going dry in 1992, the severe winters of 1992-93 and 1994-95 filled Goose Lake, and it was once again the largest lake, (surface area), in both California and Oregon.

When I drove past in September, 2009, there was still a little water in the northwest part of the lake, but when I drove past again in November, 2009, there was no water, except isolated alluvial fans of a few streams along the northeast edge. Before I left, a dust storm blew into Lakeview, OR, from the lake bed.

Dan someone tell me when it went dry?