george lopez episode 63?

george lopez episode 63

where can i watch it online no download

Favorite Answer

what about it?

summary: When George mistakenly thinks he is going to be named VP of Powers Brothers, he whips out his "VP Dance", only to find the company has merged with another corporation and jobs such as Benny's and Ernie's need to be cut. Plus, George is appointed a new co-manager, a beautiful and cunning woman who George fears will take his job.

opinion: I think that it was a good episode.

Source(s): me

A bath at night ALWAYS woke my son up even more! Making sure she gets exercise in the day and planning her naps the best you can during the day. Not laying her down too late in the evening/ late afternoon. One important thing...you have her eating baby cereal right? That helps keep their bellies fuller throught the night. It also could just be a phase. If there isn't something keeping her up like drafts or loud sounds, she will sleep if she's tired. It can be absolutely maddening when you are dead dog tired and they won't sleep, but it will pass. Hang in there. If it continues you might want to take her to the doc, maybe she has an ear ache or something? Maybe they would have more suggestions. Oh, one more thing. When my kids were little like that, they just hated the crib. I tried everything from heating the crib before they got in- to putting in shirts with my scent on it. My one would sleep in the pack-n-play and the other in the bassinet (I know that isn't any option for you anymore). I would suggest a mobile or something and beyond that make sure there aren't any distractions. Good luck and hopefully rest will make it your way soon;)

"The Simple Life"

When George decides a new job opportunity may be for him, he takes the family to a little town in Colorado on "vacation". But when he gets the job, resistance from Angie as well as springing the news on the kids makes George reconsider his idea. But, also Angie believes it may be a better place for the kids. And in a moment of romance, Benny and Vic kiss, to the horror of Ernie.; also Max meets a girl that talks him into smoking, stealing, and making out and Carmen meets a boy who tells her to drink with him.