I have a question about all religions?

Why do people think the gays are so bad and for sure are going to hell? So i guess that means every one who has lied is going to hell everyone who has cheated is going to hell everyone who has partied is going to hell every child who has disobeyed is going to hell. So why are the gays only getting bashed? Why do parents kick out there own flesh and blood based on suggestions that havent been prooven yet? I thought God loved everyone.

how do you know god doesnt love everyone have you met him?

and what about the boys who have been sexually molested by christian priests or by there fathers and they turned out gay how is that there fault?

• Beau
    Favorite Answer

The Truth is, that God does love everyone. The man made stories surrounding the idea of God, are exactly that: man made stories. Some of the stories contain transcendent spiritual Truth, while other stories are entirely about what the culture of that time believed. It takes discernment to determine which is which.

God made all of us in Its image and likeness, and loves all of us unconditionally. Don't let anyone, or any man made story tell you otherwise.

Go in Peace to Love and Serve.

Well let me put it this way to answer your overall question.If you believe everything somebody says then you will be the most confused person in the world.The Bible has been twisted changed added etc.If you truly know and understand that "You"are the one that will have to answer to a higher power some call him God some have other names for him/her.I have often said"nobody was around that are here 2,000 years ago.And some don't even believe their is a God they just die and don't go anywhere.Nobody has truly died and came back and told us anything.I have heard people say they died and either went to heaven or hell but did they really.NOBODY can stand in judgment of You or anyone else because if you judge someone you also will be judged yourself and not at the same measure.

Source(s): Life

No, your question isn't about all religions, only Christianity and Islam.

Most other religions don't have anything against gays and most other religions don't have this barbaric concept of hell.

As for why Christianity/Islam have those set of beliefs, look at the time and culture that gave rise to them. Primitive middle eastern sheep herding culture. In that time and place it was seen as important to reproduce and carry on your family line, that's why in the bible [OT} you'll find laws about having concubines, taking slaves as wives, women having to marry their rapist, etc... Modern day Christians ignore those laws, along with the food laws, for some reason they hold on to the bit about homosexuals.

well dear if you believe like that then Jesus life and death saved no one because we are all sinners. We all have lied, we all have offended God in our lives and we will offend him again. BUT!!!!!!!! God so loved the world he gave his only son, that whomever would believe in him and do as he said, which was given to his chosen 12 bishops(priests) apostles, to teach us and be baptized we shan't go to hell. Jesus's gave the authority and the power to his chosen apostles to "forgive our sins" Or to "retain our sins", we must use what Christ gave to us in His Church, via the 7 sacraments, we become more christ like. so if we sin, we tell him we are sorry and go to confession and be forgiven.

the bible reports Jesus saying--"And he breathed on them saying "receive ye the holy spirit, if you forgive the sins of men , they ARE forgiven them, and if you hold the bound they are held bound"

those are the words of christ. So its not just being gay, or telling a lie, or partying, it's the living your life that way without EVER repenting and amending your life that send one to hell. so do as Jesus told us, repent and be baptized everyone of you for the remission of your sins.

But baptism can only be done once in a life time. so if you sin after baptism , don't fret, we got the sacrament of reconciliation.

God loves everyone. But ANY sin is not acceptable to him. Including morality sins. Just because you dont like a law, doesnt mean the person who created it doesnt love you or have your best interest in mind.

Blue: dont talk out of your backside. I know, and love, several gay people. I love them as I love any other person. There is more to a person than their sexual preferences. God understands that more than anyone.

People who, in themselves, of the homosexual orientation are not bad. Rather it is a disability which they happen to have.

It is the homosexual acts themselves which are sinful(Heterosexual acts are sinful also, if committed out of marital relations).

Does that mean that all practicing homosexual people are going to Hell? Hopefully not so, as they may have other qualities which are virtuous, so may receive Mercy From God and be Welcomed into Heaven.

A great and marvelous work is about to come forth unto the children of men.

2 Behold, I am God; give heed unto my word, which is quick and powerful, sharper than a two-edged sword, to the dividing asunder of both joints and marrow; therefore give heed unto my words.

3 Behold, the field is white already to harvest; therefore, whoso desireth to reap, let him thrust in his sickle with his might, and reap while the day lasts, that he may treasure up for his soul everlasting salvation in the kingdom of God.

I am a Christian and my personal belief is we all sin and are not perfect and we can only pray for forgivness after we have commited our sin and God will forgive us. God DOES love everyone, gay marriage may be something he dosent agree with but he still loves that person.

Well, apparently, God doesn't love everyone. The Bible condemns homosexuality explicitly multiple times.

Not all religions believe that homosexuality is bad -- or in a Hell, for that matter.

Please repeat after me: NOT ALL RELIGIONS ARE IDENTICAL TO CHRISTIANITY.