Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Christians what is your favorite christian song? and what is your favorite christian singer?

I have a few. Chris Tomlin is one, Hillsong is another, Michael W Smith is one. I have too many favorite songs to mention.

• Rene
    Favorite Answer

I agree. I have too many to mention. I do like the ones you listed plus many, many more. One of my favorites is Newsboys. Been listening to them for the last 20 years and they are still going strong!

• Lisa

The Gaithers/ Three Inspirational Tenors/ Amy Grant Lucianno Pavarotti/ Andre Buccenelli / Johnny Cash/ Loretta Lynn Michaela Jackson Aretha Franklin Sings Gospel. Love all Black Gospel Music and My Greek Gregorian Chanting Music of the Gregorian Fathers / Luturgy Music.

Traditional - Sweet By and By

or

Blessed Assurance Jesus is Mine

Contemporary - Casting Crows - Voice of Truth or Until the Whole World Hears

Source(s): My Ears and my Joy

Enya - Silent Night (in Irish) Christmas Lyrics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN3uPrJR7IY

Youtube thumbnail

Ocean Floor - Audio Adrenaline.

That's a tough one. For the season it would have to be "How Many Kings" by Downhere.

Fav group: Point of Grace

• erg322

"Ding Dong Merrilee on High" with multiple choruses. The choir can be anyone so long as they raise the hairs on the back of my head with sweet and accurate singing. Takes lots of practice and determination.

Chestnuts Roasting by an Open Fire by Nat King Cole

Casting Crowns - What If His People Prayed.

Chris Tomlin

"How can I keep from singing?"

"Jesus Messiah"