What is a REALLY awesome gift helpful to someone with rheumatoid arthritis in their knee and shoulder?

One of my family members has really bad rheumatoid arthritis (to the point where she can not get out of the bed some days) and I want to know what I can buy that would be of the most use to her.

Thank you SO MUCH for your help !

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You sound like you really care about this relative. If that is so, then you don't really have to buy anything. Why not make her some personal coupons/gift certificates for your services. Things like "One hour of _________" being whatever she likes to do...a game, reading, straightening up around the house, and so on. That's much better than anything you could buy. Don't you think?

Source(s): Retired RN
  • Pamela
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Imagine for a moment your arthritis completely vanishing right now.

If, in a moment, your pain and stiffness melted away. And your joints all of a sudden functioned like a well-oiled machine.

Like a magic wand was waived, you'd be able to jump up from your chair and run around the room like a kid.

And imagine that you'd never have to suffer as much as a pinch of arthritis stiffness or pain ever again.

I know this sounds impossible right now, but bear with me, because sometimes miracles happen.

It was a gift from a woman on the other side of the world. From the kindness of her heart, she took pity on my suffering and taught me how to completely reverse my arthritis.

Today, I want to do the same for you!

• 1 decade ago

My friend has arthritis it would be cool if you could plan a arthritis walk and tell people about it so they could join it would really help and bring their confidence up.

• 1 decade ago

Seriously,Get them some Synflex. Everyone with arthritis should have it. It helps alot with mine. Plus it's a gift that shows you really care. I found it at this blog link-

http://curearthritisnow.blogspot.com

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • jan
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

If she doesnt have a grabber get her one. Get her a movie that she loves.

Source(s): RN
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a leaf blower

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.