Why do we hang things on our refrigerator?

Out of all household appliances, the refrigerator. Does anyone know why?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

that's a good question, maybe it's in homage to our love affair for food, I mean there's actually a chemical your brain releases when your full to make you feel happy. Maybe subconsciously say thanks food when we hang something were proud of on it. Or maybe because most likely everybodies going to go to the fridge eventually, so if you're proud, you want everybody to see it, throw it on the fridge, idk

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

No most likely the refridgerator would be on the same line as other parts of your kitchen. If every thing else works then its not a fuse. Do you have another freezer? If not : DO NOT OPEN THE FREEZER. If you can - get ice and put freezer stuff in a cooler with ice. You should probably call your parents if it is not a fuse. If it is a fuse maybe a nieghbor or uncle or grandfather could come fix it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

because out of all the appliances in our home we go to the kitchen alot so we put things to be displayed on the fridge so we can see them everytime..lol..i guess

Source(s): my brain
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because it's a big flat metal surface, you can use magnets instead of tape or thumbtacks to hang stuff on it. I have pictures and stuff on the inside of my front door too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

More space to hang things and also, if it's on the frig, you definitely can't miss it. Being that we go in and out of the frig often.

• 1 decade ago

Because there's food inside. We all like food.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if you can afford stainless steel you wont have to hang crap on your fridge it looks much better and magnets wont stick to it....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because magnets are just darn good fun...

• 1 decade ago

respect for assumptions

• 1 decade ago

simply to make it look less boring...humans are very visual, we like to see things...we like colors...we like to remind ourselves of things too...:)

Source(s): thats what i think
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.