Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 decade ago

How does private equity work, and how do you become a private equity investor?

I am 18 years old and I have an interest in the idea of becoming a private equity investor if I manage to accumulate enough starting capital. How does one go about becoming a private equity investor and becoming a multibillionaire like roman abramovich of millhouse capital, or prince alwaleed bin talal of the kingdom holding company? Please could somebody help explain. Thanks.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

How to become rich??? A LOT of hard work and education... A LOT!!!

Private equity consists of investors and funds that make investments DIRECTLY into private companies, instead of trading through the stock market. Usually they include institutional investors (banks, hedge funds...) and rick individual investors.

I think you might be interested in becoming a venture capitalist, which means you find starting businesses and invest money for a share of the business (a type of private equity investment).

But before all this, you need the money, and this takes a lot of time and effort. Venture Capitalists are stereotyped as being old men and women going through a mid-life crisis while sitting on a lot of money, and therefore get excited in getting into the action by investing into a young entrepreneurs' start-up business.

Otherwise, you could get an education (degree to start with) and get employed by a large financial institution (maybe even AlWaleed's), become a senior analyst and make decisions in investing the institution's private equity...maybe even a takeover!

Good Luck!

• 3 years ago

Source(s): Law of Attraction http://renditl.info/LawofAttractionGuide
  • 4 years ago

If your connection is failing and you do not know how to stop this then you need to direct yourself with the ideas that you obtain here Manifestation Miracle https://tr.im/79iTI Everybody one of us have actually thought that we should have a transformation at the very least one point in our lives. So exactly what we did is we have gone to beauty parlors, had a hairstyle, changed our hair color, looked for new garments and completely changed our own selves.

Nonetheless, these are all simply physical makeovers. Visiting the spa and other loosening up areas could function wonders; however, you can just appreciate it for a few hours.

What Manifestation Miracle offers is something that is here to stay, something irreversible if you opt to, and something that can offer you an emotional and mental make over. It will certainly reveal you an authentic strategy that assist that will certainly assist you change yourselves by directing covert possibilities within yourselves that you have yet to uncover. In general, it helps you draw out something special concerning you and afterwards to accomplish your goals. You will never experience anything like it!

• hoggan
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i'm unsure approximately what you advise alongside with your question. in case you advise which you somewhat % to somewhat bankroll inner maximum projects then the respond approximately wanting hundreds of thousands and hundreds of thousands of greenbacks is honestly superb. in case you advise which you somewhat % to be in touch interior the interior maximum fairness business enterprise like being the challenge capital own loan officer at a economic business enterprise, then flow the terrific approved 4 twelve months BS or BA college application which you will discover the money for. Plan on including a minimum of an MBA and probable a PhD once you start up your first interest. except you have interior connections, those are no longer get admission to point positions.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.