like like like like like?

Like I like talk like all the time by like saying like. and like i was wondering...like how do you stop saying like... like yea. like hahaha like

13 Answers

Relevance
  • E_Tard
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You've already taken the first step. You realize you say it all too often. Be aware of saying it - and concentrate on NOT saying it. Skip a beat and say it silently (in your head) if you have to use the word. Eventually, you'll be able to stop saying, "like" as if it never was a crutch for you.

Know that there are different words or catchphrases that are used by "the masses". Cool, far-out, groovy, whatever, as if, dude, sweet, gnarly, rad...all examples that people over-used then overcame.

You can do it!

• 4 years ago

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Likey likeyyy.

My mate used to do this when she first moved from Manchester.

She's lived in Birmingham for a number of year and she has stopped.

Move to Birmingham,UK =) haha.

• ;)
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

LMAO! i do that sometimes when im talking to my friends or family. But i have never typed like dat though LOL Like i want to like stop talking like this!!!!!!! :O Yay i did it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Like just shut up.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like peace and quiet and not somebody who's chattering away all the time.

Bye

• You like find someone who will like kick your @ss like every time they like hear you say like, because like, more than likely, it will like f**king annoy the sh*t out of them.

• 4 years ago

Say amen

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Like, stop posting like stupid questions...

• Loner
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

SHUT UP WITH THE LIKE! ITS SO ANNOYING!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.