A Question for Christians and Jews?

I am specifically adressing this question to the Christians and Jews, because both these religions believe that Adam and eve were the first human beings created by G-d. If this is true then that would mean that all of us are products of incest, because the only way Cain (since he already killed able) could carry... show more I am specifically adressing this question to the Christians and Jews, because both these religions believe that Adam and eve were the first human beings created by G-d. If this is true then that would mean that all of us are products of incest, because the only way Cain (since he already killed able)
could carry on the human population would be by mating with his own mother, since Genisis does not anywhere show us that another woman who was distinct from Adam and Eve's gene pool was ever created. Even if this woman was not Even she had to be one of their kids, as there is no other way that they could carry on the human population.
Another question that arises in my mind is how do we see the different races around us. The Bible only mentions the Hebrews and the Blacks. It nowhere mentions Whites, Indians, Japanese, Chinese, etc.
How exactly did this gene mutation take place.
Plus how could G-d allow this incest to take place on such a big scale. If the Bible is to be believed then all of us are still carrying on incest which the Bible decries at different places. I am really confused?
Update: Dear CA, you say that differences took place due to different geographic locations. In other words you are supporting the theory of evolution which Christians don't believe in othewise. Plus this also rules out the hand of G-d in the creation of human beings. Kindly answer from your scripture and don't use... show more Dear CA, you say that differences took place due to different geographic locations. In other words you are supporting the theory of evolution which Christians don't believe in othewise. Plus this also rules out the hand of G-d in the creation of human beings. Kindly answer from your scripture and don't use modern science as an aid, since you believe the Bible to be the uncorrupted word of G-d, it is pretty obvious to search for the answers that the Bible poses within the Bible and not outside it.
6 answers 6